- RDA Registry (Home)
- Elements (RDA element sets)
- Values (value vocabularies)
- Data (Linked data using RDA vocabularies)
- Curie prefixes (Abbreviations for compact URIs, XML namespaces, etc.)
- Examples (Single resource)
- R-Balls (Multiple resources)
- Datasets (Multiple resources)
- Maps (RDF maps between RDA vocabularies and other namespaces)
- Alignments (Alignment tables for RDA vocabularies and other namespaces)
- Profiles (Application profiles using RDA vocabularies)
- RDA/ONIX Framework (Basis of carrier and content categories)
- Archaeology (Tools for using older versions of RDA vocabularies)
- RIMMF (RDA data editor)
- About (More about the RDA vocabularies)
- About the RDA Registry
- FAQ (Answers to frequently asked questions)
- Guide for developers (How to apply the RDA vocabularies)
- GitHub Project (RDA-Vocabularies project on GitHub)
- RDA Toolkit (Full text of RDA - subscription required)
Welcome to the RDA Registry!
The RDA Registry contains linked data and Semantic Web representations of the entities, elements, and terminologies approved by the RDA Steering Committee (RSC).
For details of the latest release see Release 5.0.9.
The RDA Registry is maintained by the RSC in association with ALA Digital Reference.
Please use the contacts below for more information.
RSC Technical Team Liaison Officer: Damian Iseminger Director of ALA Digital Reference: James Hennelly
If you discover a problem with the representations of the RDA vocabularies, or have a question, or even wish to engage in a philosophical or practical discussion, please raise an issue!