- RDA Registry (Home)
- Elements (RDA element sets)
- Values (value vocabularies)
- Data (Linked data using RDA vocabularies)
- About (More about the RDA vocabularies)
- FAQ (Answers to frequently asked questions)
- Guide (Guide to RDA vocabularies for technical communities)
- Blog (News and views from the RDA Development Team)
- Project (RDA-Vocabularies project on GitHub)
- RDA Toolkit (Full text of RDA - subscription required)
Welcome to the RDA Registry!
The RDA Registry contains linked data and Semantic Web representations of the elements and relationship designators approved by the RDA Steering Committee (RSC).
For details of the latest release see Release 2.7.3.
Please use the contacts below for more information. Remember that questions or comments about individual RDA elements or concepts can be easily made by using the OMR feedback button on the far right center of the page describing the individual property (it is orange, with white lettering).
- RSC: Gordon Dunsire
- MMA: Diane Hillmann
- OMR technical issues: Jon Phipps
- ALA Digital Reference: James Hennelly
If you discover a problem with the representations of the RDA vocabularies, or have a question, or even wish to engage in a philosophical or practical discussion, please raise an issue!