- RDA Registry (Home)
- Elements (RDA element sets)
- Values (value vocabularies)
- Data (Linked data using RDA vocabularies)
- About (More about the RDA vocabularies)
- FAQ (Answers to frequently asked questions)
- Project (RDA-Vocabularies project on GitHub)
- RDA Toolkit (Full text of RDA - subscription required)
Welcome to the RDA Registry!
The RDA Registry contains linked data and Semantic Web representations of the elements and relationship designators approved by the RDA Steering Committee (RSC).
For details of the latest release see Release 4.0.9.
The RDA Registry is maintained by the RSC in association with ALA Digital Reference.
Please use the contacts below for more information.
- RSC Technical Team Liaison Officer: Damian Iseminger
- Director of ALA Digital Reference: James Hennelly
If you discover a problem with the representations of the RDA vocabularies, or have a question, or even wish to engage in a philosophical or practical discussion, please raise an issue!