RDA element sets
RDA Reference element sets
- Agent properties
- Expression properties
- Item properties
- Manifestation properties
- Nomen properties
- Place properties
- Timespan properties
- Work properties
- RDA Entity properties
Unconstrained element sets
RDA Reference element sets include:
- an element set of classes representing the RDA entities:
- Agent, Collective Agent, Expression, Item, Manifestation, Person, and Work, taken from the IFLA Library Reference Model (LRM).
- Corporate Body and Family, taken from the previous Functional Requirements for Authority Data (FRAD).
- an element set for each of the RDA Work properties, Expression properties, Manifestation properties, Item properties, Place properties, Time-span properties, and Nomen properties, representing the entity attributes and relationships.
- an element set for the RDA Agent properties including the RDA entities Collective Agent, Person, Family, and Corporate Body, representing the entity attributes and relationships.
- an element set for the RDA Entity properties as a super-entity, representing the entity attributes and relationships.
Unconstrained element sets are available for use by non-FRBR applications.
- an element set of unconstrained properties without references to the RDA entities, representing elements for generalized attributes and relationships.
RDA Reference value vocabularies are used in RDA applications, including RDA Toolkit.
The labels, definitions, and scope notes are covered by the Translation Policy for RDA and RDA Toolkit.
Translations may be partial or out-of-date.
Current and pending translations include: