RDA element sets
RDA Reference element sets
- Agent properties
- Expression properties
- Item properties
- Manifestation properties
- Nomen properties
- Place properties
- Timespan properties
- Work properties
- RDA Entity properties
Unconstrained element sets
RDA Reference element sets include:
- an element set of classes representing the RDA entities:
- Agent, Collective Agent, Expression, Item, Manifestation, Person, and Work, taken from the IFLA Library Reference Model (LRM).
- Corporate Body and Family, taken from the previous Functional Requirements for Authority Data (FRAD).
- an element set for each of the RDA Work properties, Expression properties, Manifestation properties, Item properties, Place properties, Timespan properties, and Nomen properties, representing the entity attributes and relationships.
- an element set for the RDA Agent properties including the RDA entities Collective Agent, Person, Family, and Corporate Body, representing the entity attributes and relationships.
- an element set for the RDA Entity properties as a super-entity, representing the entity attributes and relationships.
RDA Reference value vocabularies are used in RDA applications, including RDA Toolkit.
An Unconstrained element sets is available for use by non-LRM applications.
The labels, definitions, and scope notes are covered by the Translation Policy for RDA and RDA Toolkit.
Translations may be partial or out-of-date.
Current and pending translations include: